NAMELESS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

บ้านLatest imagesสมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)

เป็นเรื่องสั้นที่เขียน ในห้องค่ะ เอามาให้อ่านขำขันกันหนุกๆ (มั่ง)

Go down 
2 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
whitefoxez

whitefoxez

Fame Gauge :
เป็นเรื่องสั้นที่เขียน ในห้องค่ะ เอามาให้อ่านขำขันกันหนุกๆ (มั่ง) Left_bar_bleue10 / 99910 / 999เป็นเรื่องสั้นที่เขียน ในห้องค่ะ เอามาให้อ่านขำขันกันหนุกๆ (มั่ง) Right_bar_bleue

เป็นเรื่องสั้นที่เขียน ในห้องค่ะ เอามาให้อ่านขำขันกันหนุกๆ (มั่ง) Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: เป็นเรื่องสั้นที่เขียน ในห้องค่ะ เอามาให้อ่านขำขันกันหนุกๆ (มั่ง)   เป็นเรื่องสั้นที่เขียน ในห้องค่ะ เอามาให้อ่านขำขันกันหนุกๆ (มั่ง) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:36 pm

First Love

And today again, I have been thinking of him, dreaming of him, and creating images of him being with me forever. My first love. A love that was never meant to be. Everything about him makes me fall deeper and deeper in love with him. His dark piercing eyes, like he could see straight into my heart. His thick, dark brow that makes him look serious at times, yet very playful at other time. His thin, sexy lips and the small dimple that shows slightly on his right cheek just melt my heart. I love his enthusiasm and gentleness. I love how he always looks at me with his warm, loving smiles. This love is never meant to be; I kept repeating that phrase to myself over and over. And here I am, sitting in my car, glancing through the side window staring at him like every day. Mother is at home today. But I don’t care. I am at my limit. Finally, today will be the day that I will finally confess to him after 20 years of my life. I have loved him all my life, he at least deserves to know how I felt. I left my car as soon as I have come in terms with my resolution. I slammed my front door open, and there he stood, facing me, staring at me yet again with those warm, loving eyes. “I love you! I always have! I know this is wrong! But I still want you to know that I loved you!” I yelled with all my strength. He stood there, still, smiling at me with even more love and passion in his eyes. Mother came rushing over from the kitchen looking bewildered. “What the hell were you doing? Yelling out like that right after you arrived home! Stop talking to the mirror and help me prepare dinner!”
เขิน
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Lavypoo

Lavypoo

สถานะ : ปั่นงาน ...
Fame Gauge :
เป็นเรื่องสั้นที่เขียน ในห้องค่ะ เอามาให้อ่านขำขันกันหนุกๆ (มั่ง) Left_bar_bleue400 / 999400 / 999เป็นเรื่องสั้นที่เขียน ในห้องค่ะ เอามาให้อ่านขำขันกันหนุกๆ (มั่ง) Right_bar_bleue

พรรค<br> : เป็นเรื่องสั้นที่เขียน ในห้องค่ะ เอามาให้อ่านขำขันกันหนุกๆ (มั่ง) Mametorib

เป็นเรื่องสั้นที่เขียน ในห้องค่ะ เอามาให้อ่านขำขันกันหนุกๆ (มั่ง) Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: เป็นเรื่องสั้นที่เขียน ในห้องค่ะ เอามาให้อ่านขำขันกันหนุกๆ (มั่ง)   เป็นเรื่องสั้นที่เขียน ในห้องค่ะ เอามาให้อ่านขำขันกันหนุกๆ (มั่ง) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:16 pm

รู้สึกไม่สันทัดกับอะไรหวาน ๆ ... แต่ช่วงแรก ๆ ที่บรรยายถึงผู้ชายคนนั้นอ่านแล้วชวนเขินนิด ๆ แฮะ เขิน
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
http://lavypoo.deviantart.com

เป็นเรื่องสั้นที่เขียน ในห้องค่ะ เอามาให้อ่านขำขันกันหนุกๆ (มั่ง)
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
NAMELESS! :: สถานที่สำคัญในเมือง :: ลำนำแห่งห้วงธาราเซเรน-
ไปที่: